Sunday, July 12, 2009

Times flies, June came and left, now it JULY!

June was a terrible month, its like trying to do lots of things with limited amount of time,
Even in the mist of prepairing for my wedding (4th July) i still had to clear my fast track with a shortfall of close to 15k.

Let me talk abit more on Fast track,
i thought i have cleared it on the 15th june as i had close about 18k of production, but due to unforseen matters some of the case have to undergo medical examnations which means that the cases will not get approve before the dateline, ARGH!!!!
SO on the very last day 30th June just before the dateline i manage to close some more case to try and push my productions, and thanks GOD! the case were issue on the same day which means i confirm cleared. I would like to say thanks to NB for helping me out there man!

Wedding 4th JULY

Yes after months of prepairing for the big day, i was happy that it finally arrived,
I will post the pictures as soon as i get them,
All i can say for the wedding is THANKS to everyone the arrive to celebrate the big day with me!!!!!

No comments: