Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nothing will stop me!
Not even with an stupid eye infection.
Yes i got an eye infection on my left eye, forcing me to wear my glasses today, and i look damn funny.
Was resting at home today when i recieve a phone call from a friend since secondary school, and he told me he wanted to get insurance for himself.
I was excited and after tallking to him on the phone i manage to get a budget from him and set an appointment with him later in the evening.

That what i called planting seeds man!

Met up with him in my Glasses, first time going out to meet client in glasses.
Damn funny!!

A&H about 8k more

1 comment:

KENMAN said...

Latest Update for everyone , Danny has since closed the above-mentioned case = awesome !!!!

Congrats Bro and keep up the splendid work before you leave for your reservist .